Monday, December 7, 2009

Day Five Blog

White Center Art Walk Every student in this class must complete learning log activities. This will be counted as an assignment grade. Your assignment is to create 3 images to be printed, framed, and exhibited at a public art show. The show will be the evening of December 19 at Big Al's Brewery in White Center. Big Al's is open to all ages. Attendance at the show is voluntary. More information about the assignment will be posted soon.
-Your journal assignment for today: Are you interested in attending this event?

Yea I would be interested in going but I can't go because I work that day. And I would like to show my art and see what people think about it. Also I would like to go because I wanna see if a lot of people go to check out some art from high school students. But I can't so I will ask someone that went how was it. I gatta work that day.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are working and we will miss you...change the font color again so we can read it you dork!!!

    4pts

    ReplyDelete