Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day three blog

Mid-Week Hurdle What do you like best about Photoshop? What do you like the least about Photoshop?

I like that u can get out of class and take pictures of ramdom thigs then download them to your computer and mess around with them. Like you can make them big small or you can add light or reduce light. You get to mess with them and also you can make the pictures look like if they were painted or drawn in chalk. Thats what I like about Photoshop. And the things that I like the least, well I thing I liker everything so far so I guess I dont dislike nothing from this class. This class is pretty cool I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll like it more and more as you get used to it. There are so many amazing things you can do with it.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete