Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day two blog

Happy December! Did you know Mrs. Magyar's birthday is in only 5 more days? What was the most frustrating thing about yesterday's class? How did you deal with it, and how could you deal with it differently?

No I didnt know but I wish her a happy birth day. And the most frustrating thing about yesterday was to open an email account because I tryed to open a yahoomail but it didnt accept the postal code that I putted so I tryed Googlemail.com and that one work fine. I deal with that pretty good because I was getting kinda mad because it didnt let me keep on because of the postal code. And I could of deal with it differently but I just decided to open a googlemail.com instead of yahoomail. And that was abouts it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you got blocked by the e-mail account!! Ugg so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to think about changing your font color it's really hard to read.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete