Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day six Blog

Lighting What questions do you still have about lighting for portraits? What else would you like to learn? On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being super excited, how much are you looking forward to using the studio?

I don't think I have any questions about lighting I think I already know how to give the light to the picture so it doesn't come out with shadows or dark. And I would like to learn how to do the black and white with color picture and the one you mess with it and its kinda of annoying but I think its cool. Also I would like to learn all I can about photo shop so I can fix my pictures when ever I take pictures that come out blurry or wit red eyes I wanna be able to fix that. And in a scale from 1-5 in how much I'm loking forward to use the studio. I say a 3 or 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment